Submission Guidelines for OOA Newsletter
OOA Newsletter Schedule: Spring 2018
|Deadline to submit to OOA||OOA draft submitted||Newsletter delivered||Notes|
|Volume 43||3/14/18||3/19/18||3/26/18||Spring break: 3/30-4/8|
|Volume 47||5/9/18||5/14/18||5/21/18||Finals week: 5/16-5/23|
- The OOA newsletter is sent every 2 weeks to ~8000 currently enrolled Hunter College students interested in the arts.
- Each issue features 3 NYC arts events, 1 Hunter arts event, and 2 arts Internships.
- Selections will be made at the discretion of the Office of the Arts.
NYC ARTS EVENTS:
- Cost of admission for students should be $15 or under.
HUNTER ARTS EVENTS:
- Hunter events should be open to all Hunter students.
- Internships must be for course credit and/or paid. They should also come with a clear educational benefit for the student and the intern should not take the place of a paid employee. (See labor guidelines for internships in for-profit and nonprofit businesses.)
You may submit your event or internship to Office of the Arts by using this form: https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/arts/view.php?id=40277
or by emailing OOA@hunter.cuny.edu
For communications targeting specific groups of Hunter students, please submit your listing to the Office of Student Communications.